Job description / Role
• Working within the 2nd Line of Defence in the branch.
• Assisting with the production of reports about marketing, liquidity, operational, and reputation risk management; including limit excesses and portfolio exposure reporting for Risk oversight and governance committees.
• Coordinating the update of Risk Policy and Procedure to ensure compliance with local regulation.
• Work closely with other risk team and IT to develop and design analytical tools and improve underlying risk system infrastructure.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
• Graduate (Preferably in Business / Economics/ Accounts / Finance)
• Strong Research and communication skill; solid knowledge of MS Office
• FRM charter holder
• Be fluent in English and Mandarin
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.