Job description / Role
Future FinTech Group are looking for an Assistant that can show the flexibility and passion required to help grow the business. This role will support the Managing Director and you will be working closely with their UAE and Asian offices. The desired candidate should be self-motivated and is excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges.
The responsibilities include:
- Assisting the MD in business meetings with clients - translation from Mandarin to English required
- Attend internal meetings with minute taking and preparation of required documents
- General administration duties such as document editing, binding, filing, organising conference calls and meetings
- Create reports, presentations and proposals as and when required
- Ad hoc projects and tasks in any of the departments/functions
Please note due to the urgency of the hire, we are only looking to interview candidates that are immediately available.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English, Russian and Mandarin are essential)
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft - excellent working knowledge
- Quick learner with good initiative
- Strong attention to detail
About the Company
Future FinTech Group Inc. is a leading blockchain technology R&D and application company incorporated in Florida. The operation of the Company includes a blockchain based online shopping mall platform, Chain Cloud Mall (“CCM”) , an incubator for blockchain based application projects, a digital payment system “DCON” and a cross-border e-Commerce platform "NONOGIRL". The Company is also engaged in development of blockchain based e-Commerce technology as well as financial technology.