Job description / Role
• We are preferably looking for a Sales Manager who must possess a comprehensive and a broad based knowledge on UAE Market
• Prepare and provide sales activities which includes SDS’ products introductions, proposals & value propositions to develop new business opportunities and gather market intelligence.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account management (recommended to have good network connections with major accounts in UAE)
• Build services/business models based on SDS’ products, especially in the areas of Nexshop solutions, customer experience and Mobility.
• B2B business experience in UAE is a must.
Responsibilities associated with this job opportunity will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Plan and prepare sales activities - presentation, solution demonstrations (B2B Solutions), RFI/RFP analysis and responses.
• Develop accounts/ projects key persons relations, budgets understanding, procurement process, timelines and accounts insights.
• Capable to develop sales pipeline and to handle short/ long sales cycle from identifying to closure with an annual sales target.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the responsibilities listed in job description successfully:
• 6+ years’ experience IT sales/consultancy, business development activities in IT/ AV solutions and integrations.
• Work competently on an independent basis, as well as collaborating within the sales/technical team to meet targets on time.
• Communicate directly with external customers managements and stakeholders.
• Must have good communication skills utilizing both verbal and written communication to convey complex technical solutions in an easy to understand and actionable manner.
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|