Job description / Role
Assistant Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities - Nigerian market
In the future, you will be assigned to Nigeria as the general manager of the sales office in Nigeria.
- Built good relationship with existing customers.
- He will be covering East Africa and Middle East, Nigeria and surrounding countries market and flexible for travelling.
- He should be capable of setting sales strategies for individual countries or regions based on the market situation.
- He should be able to sketch out promotion plan for regions- marketing.
- Analyse sales data and statistics to determine the most effective sales strategies.
- He should be able to set the regional targets, and work towards it. So, must be self-disciplined and self-driven assistant manager.
- Project and evaluate the sales potential and overall profitability of the company aftermarket products.
- Monitor customer preferences and performance to develop a focused sales plan.
AED 5,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Language: Fluent in English , Being able to speak French is a plus.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Strategic Thinking and Planning Skills
- Ability to forecast sales goals
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Team Player as well as an independent, self-driven and disciplined
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
New East has been serving automotive businesses since 1992. We are the largest importer & distributors of aftermarket automotive parts in United Arab Emirates. We are a proud member of Auto Parts Member Group (APMG) an industry-recognized organization that certifies and aims to create a support community for all Auto Parts Merchants in Dubai.
People are at the heart of everything we do at New East. We continually invest in our highly skilled team,to ensure we progressively advance our organization and meet the future needs of the automotive aftermarket.
Being the best in our field is the trademark of our company. We consistently strive to achieve zero lost sales and zero late deliveries for each and every customer.