Job description / Role
Inspiring & engaging. As an Assistant Spa Manager, you will show your charisma to ensure an exceptional guest experience along with your team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll take care of resource planning, manage your team and support your team's development.
- Ensure that all service standards are being followed in friendly manner.
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Being focused on financial performance and maximise revenue through participating in yield management meeting and implementing supporting strategies.
- Focused on guest feedback and always on go to improve the guest satisfaction scores
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years experience as a Supervisor / Head Therapist for a reputed Spa in UAE
- Should have a strong knowledge base of all types of treatment
- Should have required certification desired for the role
- Proven ability to build and maintain good guest relations
- Service focused personality is essential
- Should have proactive approach with eye to details to ensure consistent service
- Experienced in all aspects of Spa Services
- Should have up to date market trends and latest product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, vibrant and passionate to grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.