Job description / Role
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Order, receive, store, safeguard, maintain, and disburse parts, materials, supplies, tools and equipment.
• Ensure that inventory count is adequate, cost effective, and accurate using various methods such as a full inventory count, cycle counting, or spot checking.
• Determine stocking levels and reorder points.
• Order inventory as necessary to maintain stocking levels, utilizing quantity, shipping, and other discounts as appropriate and in order to reduce holding and ordering costs.
• Receive inventory appropriately, checking shipping documents for accuracy before authorizing payment and storing inventory appropriately for safekeeping and efficient retrieval.
• Safeguard inventory to reduce costs caused by factors such as misappropriation or damage.
• Disburse inventory as appropriate and with documentation to ensure proper accounting and receipt of payment.
• Locate sources for, order, and acquire items needed but not stocked in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Authorize expenditures within established limits of authority.
• Pick up and deliver parts, supplies, vehicles, equipment, and other items as needed.
• Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work environment.
About the Company
A joint venture between Nakheel and Spain's RIU Hotels & Resorts, RIU Dubai located at Deira Islands, is the emirate's first four-star, 24-hour all-inclusive beachfront resort.