Job description / Role
• Has sufficient technical survey knowledge of the basic survey aspects used in the Survey Department.
• Follows policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
• Assists the project survey team where possible. (mobilisation, calibrations, execution).
• Reports all activities that will possibly effect survey operations, to the (Project) Surveyor / Chief Surveyor.
• Assists during the Installation and troubleshooting of survey equipment, hardware and software
• Safety is a part of each employee’s job, active participation to the safety program is a condition of each employee’s employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
• This is a general view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Proven experience in the same or similar job
• Driver’s License
Industry related experience:
• Marine construction
Years of experience:
• 2+ years
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Basic knowledge of PDS2000
About the Company
By way of a brief introduction to National Marine Dredging Company, in 1976 as a dredging division of ADNOC a board decision was taken to form an autonomous dredging company reporting to its own Board of Directors. NMDC was founded and commenced trading in its own right on 1st January 1980.
We are a National Company owned 40% by the Government of Abu Dhabi and 60% by UAE Nationals and registered as a public company trading on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange with a registered paid up capital asset value of Dhs 169,000,000-00. Currently our business is conducted from our modern premises which include multi-discipline workshops, slip ways and a fully support administration and technical departments located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with subsidiary office in Zayed the Second St, Abu Dhabi.