Job description / Role
We are pulling together an awesome team for a Top Tier Hospitality Client in Abu Dhabi, and are looking for an appropriately skilled & experienced F & B Assistant Manager to join the team
We are looking for a female Assistant Manager to Corporate Head of Food & Beverage. Candidate must have at least 4 Years of managerial experience in F&B management. Please read the job description carefully to be a successful applicant.
Reporting Line: Reports to the Corporate Head of F&B
- Daily operations as per SOP and quality standards
- Mainly assists & work closely with Corporate Head of F & B
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies & procedures
- Assist in conducting daily pre-shift briefings to staff on preparation, service and menus
- Liaise with the Kitchen and CH of F&B about inquiries on food, beverage and service
- Provide a two-way communication & nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation & teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Responsible for checking of all stocks, requisitions & equipment on a regular basis
- Prepare monthly, Weekly, outlook/forecast reports.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans
- Flexible to work at all locations/rotational shifts
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Food, accommodation, transportation -work related only
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Candidate must be flexible to work at all locations and in rotational shifts.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- She should be able to travel across Europe without visa requirements.
- Degree in Culinary/Hospitality/Food Service Management/ any relevant training/work experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office/POS)
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
Personality & Skills:
- 2 - 4 Years of F&B management experience
- Strong guest and employee interpersonal skills
- Guest experience-centric
- Monthly Salary: (TBD in the interview)
- Annual Leave: 30 Days
- Ticket: A round trip to the country of origin yearly, Provided by company
- Health Insurance: Provided by company
- FAT: Company provided (Food, accommodation, transportation -work-related only)
- Business Trips: Per Diem allowance will be paid to the candidate in case if she traveled on any business trip overseas in Spain, France, Kazakhstan, other countries
We review applications for positions we are currently hiring and expect to schedule interviews if we have a matching position. You can expect a call from us within 7 to 14 days if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process, otherwise we anticipate the possibility of a suitable position becoming available during the next couple of months. Your resume will remain on our database, and we will contact you for an interview if a position does become available. We know great talent has lots of choices when it comes to successful and rewarding career opportunities, so thank you for choosing Us to help you find a job and good luck.
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
HR and Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Nov|