Job description / Role
Join the dynamic team at Park Hyatt Dubai as a Training Assistant Manager. We're looking for an enthusiastic professional to support our continuous learning and development efforts.
- Assist in designing and implementing learning programs and initiatives.
- Conduct training sessions for employees, ensuring effective engagement.
- Evaluate employee performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with management to ensure training aligns with organizational goals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Education, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in training and development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Passion for learning and development.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.