Assistant Vice President of Private Equity
Job description / Role
Our client is a large Investment Firm located in the ADGM is looking for an AVP of Private Equity (PE) (7+ years' experience) to work as part of their Investment Team. Reporting into the Head of Private Equity.
The incumbent will provide active sourcing, research, analysis and evaluation of private equity direct and co-investment opportunities and in the monitoring of financial performance of portfolio companies and funds.
* Actively sources, researches, analyses and evaluates a variety of private equity investment opportunities
* Develops complex dynamic financial models
* Takes part in due diligence activities which include appraisal of company's past and projected financial performance
* Submits recommendations based on the results of the team's due diligence and analysis
* Negotiation and execution of investment agreements and other transaction-related legal documentations
* Analyses potential fund investment opportunities
* Drafts internal fund investment proposals for approval of the Investment Committee
* Assists in negotiating, structuring and completing fund documentations
* Bring a network to add/ bring deal follow to division.
* Monitors ongoing financial performance of portfolio companies and funds and overseas the reviews of valuations
* A bachelor's degree with a strong economic background, preferably with an MBA
* CFA or CAIA would be preferred
* 5 years' experience in the GCC
* Must be a strong team player with demonstrated ability and interest in working closely with team members and delivering quality work under tight schedules
70,000 AED a month, DOE
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.