Job description / Role
AFAQ for Leadership Development LLC, an established and forward-thinking consultancy based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, are currently recruiting for part-time Associate Assessors (3 – 6 months)
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor Degree/ Diploma from a reputed University in Psychology or equivalent
• British Psychology Society - Level A and B (Int) Certification or equivalent
• Experience in Statistical Analysis
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the similar position
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills (in Arabic & English)
• Advance knowledge in MS Office
• Monthly service contract on a part-time employment basis
About the Company
AFAQ for Leadership Development is an established and forward-thinking leadership and organisational development consultancy based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Founded on a deep cultural understanding of what it takes to be an effective leader in the UAE, our experienced team of talent development experts designs and delivers a comprehensive range of bespoke development solutions that span the entire HR cycle to meet each of our client’s unique requirements.
We work closely with your current and next generation of leaders to assess and build their skills and capabilities, supporting them at every stage of their leadership journey. By applying rigorous assessment techniques and high-impact talent development strategies, we are committed to achieving immediate and lasting performance improvements for your organisation.