Job description / Role
Our client is a multi-billion dollar AUM, UAE headquartered principal investment business with private equity style global investments - they are regulated in the UAE and USA. Fuelled by growth, our client is looking to add a head to their Group Finance team - the role will report into the VP of Corporate Investments who reports directly to the Group CFO.
Our client is a multi-billion dollar AUM, UAE headquartered principal investment business with private equity style global investments - they are regulated in the UAE and USA.
Fueled by growth, our client is looking to add a head to their Group Finance team - the role will report into the VP of Corporate Investments who reports directly to the Group CFO.
The Corporate Finance Associate will assist in business modelling & analysis, valuations, investment structures, maintaining the group's operating model, shareholder value creation, providing support on live transactions and more. It is therefore essential that the candidate has strong financial modelling skills from a valuation, investment domicile, and operating model perspective.
A summary of responsibilities are:
* Updating the long-term corporate financial model based on the Group's long-term investment strategies, annual investment plan and corporate expenditure forecasts
* Assisting in all aspects of the Group's capital raising efforts such as Group valuation, preparation of shareholder information memorandum, maintaining data warehouse content, preparing responses to due diligence questions, etc.
* Assisting in the investment valuations process as part of the annual Group audit
* Updating the Group's track record used in investor pitch books and other marketing documents
* Monitoring and analyzing the Group's fee economics in relation to transaction fees, management fees and performance fees and calculating fee rebates to investors
* Monitoring and analyzing the Group's investment income
* Preparing weekly cashflow reports for Senior Management and assisting in overseeing the Group's Treasury function
* Accounting and reporting (including preparing distribution waterfalls) of carried interest and staff co-investment special purpose vehicles
* Preparing ad hoc analyses for special projects as requested by Senior Management
* Globally competitive pay & excellent exposure
The candidate will therefore:
* Be a graduate from a top tier University in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
* Have 3 to 5 years of experience in Transaction Advisory or Corporate Finance preferably within the Big 4 or similar role within a private equity / principal investment firm
* Have a CFA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
* Have strong financial modelling skills - Valuation, Waterfall, LBO, DCF and more as appropriate to fulfil the above responsibilities
* Have strong communication skills - the ability to synthesise information and present succinctly, in writing and verbally
* Have strong stakeholder management skills
* Be able to function independently as well as in a team
* Have a high level of integrity
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LITASCO Middle East DMCC