Associate - Customer Care
Aster DM Healthcare
Job description / Role
Associate - Customer Care - Aster Jubilee Medical Complex (Br Of Dm Healthcare)
The Customer Service Executive will meet and greet the patients and solve their queries if they have any. And provide strategic directions toward achieving higher levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Welcome & greet patients & ask query of the patient as per set checklist.
- Help in Registration form & Insurance form fill up.
- Check the patient category - Insured Patient, Corporate Patients (check the staff list), HMO, and General Patients, assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance.
- Ask about problem of the patient and refer to the concerned doctor (in consultation with the Nurses if required).
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter.
- Handover Patient Registration Cards to the patients.
- Ensure patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean and all standard protocols set by organization are maintained.
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals and status, packages covered of Insurance Card produced by patient.
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters.
- Receive patient file and enter details in the system.
- Verify insurance/benefit coverage and collects co-pays and/or payment toward account balances at the time of service.
- Collect money from patients and make Backdate billing for pending approvals.
- Call & follow-up with patients regarding NP amounts.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate or Diploma in any field .
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to deliver high level of quality in all aspects of work performance and customer service.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships and works well in teams and individual.
Delivering Patient Excellence | Strives for service excellence to 'treat customers well' by displaying an understanding of their requirements, delivering value and by communicating, keeping in mind the customer's perspective.
Driving Collaboration | Establishes open and trusting relationships to drive cross functional synergy, focus on achievement of collective results and respect for diversity.
Driving Results | Displays perseverance and resilience to deliver high performance. Displays accountability for results and takes timely decisions evaluating relevant sources of information.
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.