Job description / Role
The Customer Service Executive will meet and greet the patients and solve their queries if they have any. And provide strategic directions toward achieving higher levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Welcome & greet patients & ask query of the patient as per set checklist.
- Help in Registration form & Insurance form fill up.
- Check the patient category - Insured Patient, Corporate Patients (check the staff list), HMO, and General Patients, assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance.
- Ask about problem of the patient and refer to the concerned doctor (in consultation with the Nurses if required).
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter.
- Handover Patient Registration Cards to the patients.
- Ensure patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean and all standard protocols set by organization are maintained.
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals and status, packages covered of Insurance Card produced by patient.
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters.
- Receive patient file and enter details in the system.
- Verify insurance/benefit coverage and collects co-pays and/or payment toward account balances at the time of service.
- Collect money from patients and make Backdate billing for pending approvals.
- Call & follow-up with patients regarding NP amounts.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate or Diploma in any field .
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to deliver high level of quality in all aspects of work performance and customer service.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships and works well in teams and individual.
Delivering Patient Excellence | Strives for service excellence to 'treat customers well' by displaying an understanding of their requirements, delivering value and by communicating, keeping in mind the customer's perspective.
Driving Collaboration | Establishes open and trusting relationships to drive cross functional synergy, focus on achievement of collective results and respect for diversity.
Driving Results | Displays perseverance and resilience to deliver high performance. Displays accountability for results and takes timely decisions evaluating relevant sources of information.
Our Benefits & Culture:
At Aster, We Care. We strive to create meaningful & purposeful experiences for our employees. As part of our team, you can contribute to giving back to society. Around the world we employ discoverers, and encourage bold innovators.
Aster DM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and respect differences that lay the foundation for encouraging creative ideas, building cohesive teams and fostering values and experiences. Our brand's promise of \"We'll Treat You Well\" deeply resonates with our employees and the communities we serve.
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: "We'll treat you well." We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the "Aster", "Medcare" and "Access" brands.
For more details please visit our website https://www.asterdmhealthcare.com/
Aster Hospitals , one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Raffah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: "We'll treat you well." Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.