Job description / Role
• Provide Internal and External customers with accurate information regarding ADCB products.
• Handle Telephonic enquiries and cross-selling of ADCB Retail Banking products.
• Provide correct information to all customers regarding their accounts, credit cards, loans etc.
• Answer customer queries and resolve simple complaints immediately.
• Initiate outbound calls when required and adhere to call scripting.
• Cross sell various retail banking products and generate leads
• Capture complaints and forwarded them to InterAct Team.
• Customer-centric, focused and answer customer queries with confidence
• Maximize returns and minimize risk and enhance relationships for the bank.
• Produce high quality calls and continuous follow up that leads to complete customer satisfaction.
• Communicate well and provide feedback for both internal and external customers for improvement of services or process.
• Contributes to the overall success of the unit and generate ideas that can be implemented to enhance productivity.
• Be able to adhere to internal departmental policies and meet job requirements as set in the JO.
• Answer customer queries for all products
• Activate and block Debit Cards and Credit Cards for customers
• Provide customers with information about their balances for their account, loans, credit cards etc
• Capture customer complaints effectively and forward them to InterAct Team.
• Record customer requests and ensure that they are processed within the stipulated TAT.
• Cross sell all the bank products to customers and generate leads.
• Inform customers and migrate them to IVR, Internet Banking or SMS Mobile Banking with a view to reduce the number of calls.
• University Graduate preferable.
• Fresh Graduates with good communications skills.
• Arabic & English language proficiency mandatory.
• Work experience in a Customer Service Environment / Call Centre is preferable.
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Customer Experience Specialist
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jan|
Customer Experience Executive
Call Center Representative
PSR Solutions International
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jan|
Customer Service Representative
Customer Support Executive
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE