Job description / Role
NTS Group are currently working with a leading global multinational consumer company to recruit an Associate Customer Marketing Manager, MEA based in Dubai. The Associate Customer Marketing Manager has responsibility for specific projects and activities in support of MEA geographical regions. He/She should possess strong Sales skills with previous experience in customer marketing with a top tier consumer products company. He/She should be able to leverage those skills and translate them into successful plans and programs to help support the commercial team on executional excellence.
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager position requires strong analytical skills and an ability to translate analysis into actionable programs that will have a positive impact on the business. Experience with P&L’s, Planograms, promotion development and execution, portfolio management, pricing, new product development, retail programs, and category management principles are critical to success in this position.
- Despite having no direct reportees, the Associate Customer Marketing Manager must be a strong leader of people in cross-functional teams.
- He or she plays a vital role representing the function in their coordination with other functional areas to ensure that the necessary actions occur and are implemented according to plan.
The individual in this position supports trade marketing projects for MEA assigned geographies and will be responsible for the successful results on the programs and businesses assigned to him or her.
It is a must for that candidate to have worked on KSA and UAE in his/her past.
Strong presentation skills:
- Preparation and execution
- Overall business knowledge
- Demonstrated strong organization skills and ability to multi task
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to a team working environment
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for sales and income results
- Experience managing a budget
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences
- Experienced in PowerPoint, Excel and Word programs
- Arabic speaker
- Minimum of 3 years experience in trade marketing or sales role where the candidate can articulate experiences in leading executions of a cross functional team.
- KSA and UAE experience is a must.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Assistant Sales Manager