Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Associate CRM Data Analyst is responsible for designing the data flow from and to the CRM Platform to guarantee a successful execution and development.
- Work with stakeholders within the vertical/boat to identify opportunities for leveraging on each Brands' data to drive business solutions
- Communicate data requirements to the Group IT team, software developers, and/or the CRM Platform vendor
- Support in the implementation of the CRM platform and the development of its logics, and capabilities
- Conduct testing to evaluate data model quality, performance, data accuracy and outcomes
- Deploy a variety of machine learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, etc. within the CRM platform
- Mine and create data products for Brands' that serve as key input in driving optimization and improvements in multiple areas
- Ensure database records accuracy by developing verification processes and analyzing the database for irregularities and normalizing as needed
- Asses the accuracy and efficiency of data sources and data gathering techniques
What you'll need to succeed
- You are a current associate data analyst - either in permanent or internship capacity
- You have had experience dealing with large customer data sets
- You come from a data or computer science background
- You have experience and knowledge with R, SQL and/or Python
- You have experience with visualization tools - Looker, Power BI or Tableau
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.