Job description / Role
• To technically (cost management) lead projects / team from feasibility through to final account stage with responsibility for QA/QC for service delivery.
• Provide expert Contracts Management, Administration and Advisory lead across the region, providing guidance on contracts agreements, notice preparation etc. of contracts.
• Managing a business unit(s) with responsibility for fee modelling and profit and loss of projects / business unit.
• This will include supporting in preparation of yearly business plans, business development, client account management, recruitment strategy and implantation, software reviews and enhancement, resource management, staff development and appraisals.
• Supporting the KSA Cost Management team delivery of the above.
• Additionally, support in review and recommendations on Compass own service agreements with clients.
• Previous UAE senior level contracts and commercial experience within the design, tender and construction phases of multiple types of projects is required.
• Previous UAE experience of managing multiple projects with multiple teams under your responsibility.
• Sector experience to include for hospitality, entertainment and leisure, retail, fit-out and residential.
• A civil or construction related degree is required from recognized UK university.
• MRICS certification as a minimum.
About the Company
We achieve greater project results by offering the best talent, supported by a robust ecosystem, and driven by a common goal. We truly are the ‘Compass’ our clients turn to, for tailored project development consultancy services throughout the MENA region.
Believing the sum of all pieces is stronger, Compass have forged a strategic partnership with Dar Al Arkan, one of the region’s leading real estate developers. Together, we are building a truly progressive and cohesive alliance with the shared vision of enhancing built-environments and ultimately communities, throughout the Middle East and further afield.
Offering an integrated real estate development consultancy, our pooled experience delivers a world-class ecosystem of competencies for our Clients and a Team that will surpass the exacting requirements of each unique project.
As highly regarded project leaders and effective communicators, the Team at Compass delivers remits for some of the region's most ambitious and innovative change-makers, with this in mind, we are always looking for strong personalities to join us in our mission to evolve tomorrow, today.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||11 Aug|
Senior Contracts Administrator
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Jul|
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting