Job description / Role
* Engage GAMs and TB sales across network to quote trade pricing with a view to optimise RORWA.
* Also engage TASS team for sell-downs and actively monitor and assist with placements in Insurance programs.
* Lead Client Service Manager for Inbound Cash business (Vostros) across GCC.
* Work with CSG, IMO, Operations and Product partners for resolving any transactional disputes.
* Also assist Ops for follow-ups with GCC Correspondents for Trade/Cash flows. Identify and eliminate loose rivets in transactional flow by actively working with products and operations.
* Preparing customized client offers/RFPs and setting up of static data / pricing for clients.
* Coordinate with concerned departments in preparing presentation for cash/trade or during RFP process.
* Coordinate with finance and downstream departments to work on any charges reversals/ PMI analysis and investigations.
* Responsible for value added data MIS and analysis for cash and trade.
* Also assist in preparation of service review reports for Middle Eastern bank clients.
* Acting as a backup for wider Correspondent Banking Service Managers across AME when required.
Risk and Compliance:
* Be aware of and be fully compliant with the TB operational risk and governance framework.
* ORF (Operation Risk Framework) gaps addressed promptly and effectively.
* Facilitate regular discussions on risk awareness, operation and risk control improvements, lessons learnt from incidents and identify best practices to strengthen teams' operational risk awareness and knowledge.
* Uphold good conduct - ensure full compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures. Prevent data leakages, regulatory breaches caused by lack of knowledge.
* Comprehensive product/process knowledge for Cash & Trade.
* Understanding of Correspondent Banking clients' Cross border operations.
* Know how of GCC markets & Trade practices preferred
* Basic TB operations understanding/experience
* Sound knowledge and experience in relationship management with senior management personnel of clients
* Eye for details and ability for in-depth analysis of situations & problems to determine optimum strategy
* Offer and apply differentiated services that suit the client, based on the structured analytical sound judgement in exercising authority/delegation
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|