Job description / Role
Associate Director / Managing QS - buildings and Infras 5 years work
On behalf of our client, a multi national Construction Consultancy company for Project Management and Quantity Surveying services we are recruiting an experienced Western Educated Associate Director / Managing QS to be based at site in Abu Dhabi.
• The project is a minimum of 5 years working on large scale infrastructure and housing developments. Candidates must have very good experience of Cost reporting, Cost management and Contracts Management and this must be written into your cv along with details of Infrastructure and buildings projects.
Please consider the following when updating your cv for this role. The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT and please make sure under each company that you have worked for, you explain who the company is (contractor, consultant, Architects for example) and a description of the projects you have actively worked on in pre and post contract in the region.
The successful candidate would be a Western educated Quantity Surveyor
• You should be MRICS or equivalent.
• Worked for a Consultancy / PQS ( contractors QS's can also apply)
• Ideally worked post contract at site on large scale Infras and buildings.
• Currently working in the UAE or GCC or at least have worked here previously. Candidates back in the UK for example are welcome to apply.
• Preference will be given to those candidates that fit the criteria and also can start immediately.
• You will be considered if you fit the above requirements so if you haven't got this experience, please do not apply.
Please send your cv as a Word Document, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
QS Commercial Manager - 6 Month Contract
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE