This position is closed or expired.
See other Associate Director jobs in UAE
This majestic well known luxury resort located in Dubai captures the world’s imagination, boasting world class cuisine, pristine beaches, an indulgent spa and cosmopolitan boutiques. They are currently looking for an Associate Director of Finance to join their award winning team.
As the Associate Finance Director, you will be extensively involved in financial analysis and projections relating to all current and future operations. High importance will be given to analyzing the monthly results in comparison with the budgeting to investigate variations.
The role would involve:
• Overall cash-flow reporting for the Resort, working in conjunction with the Director of Finance.
• Work alongside with the Director in the preparation of annual Budget and ongoing forecast processes including trend analysis, ratio analysis etc.
• Assisting with the month-end closing.
• Maintaining records related to the financing obligations associated with the project, prepare related forecasts, highlight trends and opportunities and monitor the cash-flow requirements.
• Attention to compliance with contractual agreements, possible fraud or irregularity, violation of laws or regulations, or significant deficiencies in internal control.
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of five years experience in financial operations within the hospitality industry in the capacity of Financial Controller. You will be Western educated and experienced in handling extensive analysis in a large group/hotel. Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory for the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.