This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance & Consulting jobs
Associate Director of Finance – Hospitality Industry
This majestic well known luxury resort located in Dubai captures the world’s imagination, boasting world class cuisine, pristine beaches, an indulgent spa and cosmopolitan boutiques. They are currently looking for an Associate Director of Finance to join their award winning team.
As the Associate Finance Director, you will be extensively involved in financial analysis and projections relating to all current and future operations. High importance will be given to analyzing the monthly results in comparison with the budgeting to investigate variations.
The role would involve:
• Overall cash-flow reporting for the Resort, working in conjunction with the Director of Finance.
• Work alongside with the Director in the preparation of annual Budget and ongoing forecast processes including trend analysis, ratio analysis etc.
• Assisting with the month-end closing.
• Maintaining records related to the financing obligations associated with the project, prepare related forecasts, highlight trends and opportunities and monitor the cash-flow requirements.
• Attention to compliance with contractual agreements, possible fraud or irregularity, violation of laws or regulations, or significant deficiencies in internal control.
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of five years experience in financial operations within the hospitality industry in the capacity of Financial Controller. You will be Western educated and experienced in handling extensive analysis in a large group/hotel. Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory for the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.
Talent2 is about talent management for the future. Our aim is to help companies with their staffing needs and assist them to achieve their resourcing goals. We provide a full range of integrated services that cover the talent lifecycle. From planning and selection, hiring and on-boarding, to payroll and learning, we help our clients source the best employees for the job, manage them and get the best out of them.