Job description / Role
My client an excellent engineering consultancy practice is looking for an Associate / Director of Structures to join their Dubai practice.
They require an ambitious driven candidate who can Design complex structures, lead project delivery, manage and develop the team, manage existing clients and develop new business.
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria are invited to apply:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (Masters Degree an advantage)
- Preference to candidates who are chartered with IStuctE or ICE.
- Typically, 12 - 15 years' experience in the relevant field. Previous experience in a consultancy firm is a must.
- Experience in motivating and leading large multidisciplinary professional teams to deliver client solutions.
- Must have a portfolio of projects as project manager/ director covering all aspects required for the project.
- Strong report writing and management skills, grouped with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.