Job description / Role
Client is a multi disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for an Associate/ Director Structural Engineer for their office in Dubai - you must be Technically strong and have a background in large building projects.
Suitable candidates should fulfill the following criteria and will bring enthusiasm to the role should apply.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil Or Structural Engineer, relevant post graduate qualifications a bonus.
- membership of a professional body with preference to MIStructI, chartered preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a reputable design office required.
- Must have a good mixture of project experience with some experience in tall buildings.
- previous experience on GCC projects in a bonus but not necessary.
- readily available to tak up a new role preferably within 1 month.
- strong software skills with a deep understanding of BIM.
- Good communication and client facing skills required.
Will be flexible to start working remotely if relocation is required.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Associate / Director Structural Engineer
Senior Infrastructure/Civil Design Engineer
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|