Job description / Role
The role will involve building network and assisting clients through leading engagements across valuations for reporting, PPA, divestments, joint ventures, M&A transactions, etc.
The client is a multinational consultancy providing services across assurance, financial advisory, corporate finance, IT, tax and M&A to clients across various sectors.
Reporting to the Partner, the role will involve the following responsibilities:
* Advise clients on complex valuation issues.
* Supervise the reporting quality and other deliverables
* Showcase the ability to integrate various types of expertise to meet client needs.
* Manage the preparation and delivery of proposals
* Accompany the Partner in the presentation of reports and conclusions to clients.
* Manage administrative standards in compliance with current policies and procedures.
* Ability to execute all aspects of the engagement and work directly with the Director/ Partner.
* Manage a team of varying sizes and coordination is being maintained
* Ensure client satisfaction with respect to the engagement
Great exposure and excellent compensation
* A minimum of bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management/Economics
* More than 8 years of relevant experience within corporate finance/valuation with a consultancy
* ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA/CBV/ASA/CFA is a strong preference
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Strong business development skills or/and excellent knowledge of the market
* Excellent English language communication skills, including report writing
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.