Job description / Role
- Serve as a recognised resource person for all complex issues related to their field of expertise.
- Oversee complex or large-scale assignments in accordance with budgets and deadlines.
- Supervise the quality of reports and other deliverables and ensure that the organisation’s quality standards are applied.
- Advise clients on complex valuation issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate various types of expertise to meet client needs.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of proposals, in conjunction with inputs from other service lines where required
- Accompany the Director/ Partner in the presentation of reports and conclusions to clients.
- Manage conflicting situations and address risk management issues.
- Apply administrative standards in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Manage the billing and collection process.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the Firm’s service offering.
- Be able to execute all aspects of the engagement and work directly with the Director/ Partner.
- Supervise and coordinate a team as needed, if required by the circumstances.
- Maintain sustained, stable and long-lasting relationships with clients and act as a business partner.
- Seek out new business opportunities and represent the firm’s services in various forums.
- Develop business development strategies and a specific action plan to meet personal and sector business development objectives.
- Be a “thought leader” in the area of valuations
- Ensure client satisfaction with respect to the engagement.
- Undergraduate diploma in Accounting or Finance;
- More than eight years of relevant experience;
- CBV, ASA, or an equivalent valuations designation;
- Considered an asset: Graduate diploma (MBA or MSc finance) or any other professional designation (CPA, CA, CFA, etc.);
- The often urgent nature of the assignments and need to provide prompt client service requires that the candidate must be available to work longer hours, as needed;
- Excellent English language communication skills, including report writing;
- Team spirit;
- Solid management skills;
- Solid business development skills;
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.