Job description / Role
• Define and own the Merchandising direction, communication across all touch points on the platform.
• Develop merchandising plans based on customer insights, brand strategy, e-commerce goals and initiatives to achieve substantial uplifts in revenue, site conversion and average order size, improve user experience, and enhance product discovery and content.
• Responsible for the management and day-to-day trading of a category or categories online, including creation & maintenance of Category Landing Pages, banners, creatives, and other relevant site real estate.
• Drive key initiatives of Visibility elasticity of brands, user funnel optimization and sort order optimization for the platform.
• Owning all performance & funnel metrics with regards to merchandising.
• Planning merchandising experiments on the platform to improve performance or test various hypothesis through rigorous AB's and driving best practices as a result of these experiments.
• Manage new product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance, and promotional activities.
• Manages the end-to-end process of offer planning and pricing strategy for the platform.
• Liaise closely with merchandising, operations, and customer service teams to improve efficiencies, trade, and customer experience.
• Coordination with Brand, Marketing and AD Design teams to plan monthly & other period-based campaigns.
• Update Bulk inventory for top performing and out of stock product
• Monitor key trading tasks such as stock management, fragmentation, and product returns.
• Work with eCommerce team to ensure proper flow of product to eCommerce websites in support of the category/brand vision.
• Update website merchandising to accurately reflect both eCommerce and Concept Retail sales, trends, and initiatives.
• Collaborate with the e-Commerce team for onsite optimizations such as product recommendations, upselling/cross-selling opportunities, and search improvements.
• Graduate with Fashion background /MBA, with total work experience of 2-4 years, with preferably 1+ years in an Ecommerce firm driving growth & planning.
• An understanding of e-Commerce UX, content & development projects.
• Knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment is must.
• Knowledgeable of analytical tools for performance measurement, determine improvements and innovations.
• Strong sense of customer centricity.
• Extremely strong in execution as this role will involve overseeing significant execution.
• Excellent ability to analyse data and propose commercial objectives.
• Having strong creative bent of mind, with ability to generate ideas to drive platform /category awareness and visibility.
About the Company
Brand Folio LLC is the regional distributor for a leading sports brand in the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
Customer Service Coordinator
A Leading General Trading Company In UAE