Job description / Role
Associate Engineer (UAE National)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ready to put your engineering skills to work on marquee projects that will change the fabric of our community? Do you enjoy being involved on a wide variety of engineering tasks on large scale, projects? Parsons is now hiring an entry level engineer for our rapidly expanding business.
• Performs a variety of engineering duties and design assignments.
• Responsible for the development of engineering computations, material quantity take-offs, estimates, surveys and designs.
• Under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, develops the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
• Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, some related work experience and/or internships preferred.
• Knowledge and experience using computer software.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Civil / Structural Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center
Excelsior Group ME