Job description / Role
The client is a boutique global strategic advisory firm with offices in New York, Dubai, London and Los Angeles. They identify and execute innovative strategies to enhance the visibility and network for a select group of high-profile clients including:
The client is seeking a new Associate to join the team as our business continues to grow. The Associate will have exposure to, and play a critical role in, all elements of the private capital raising process through the broker dealer side of the business, and have significant interaction with senior professionals at the firm, external fund managers and investors.
This role will be based in Dubai and will involve regular trips to London and the United States (New York and Los Angeles).
• Sophisticated global investors
• Private or family run enterprises
• Best-in-class brands and companies
• Early stage investment firms
• Premiere non-profit advocacy and research organizations
• Assist clients in managing private capital raise processes across multiple product lines, ranging from private equity and credit to venture capital and real estate
• Assist with the production of roadshow calendars, investor profiles, agendas, and marketing materials
• Communicate directly with clients on fundraising activity, roadshows, and marketing materials
• Establish relationships with various institutional investors and ensure follow-ups/next steps
• Work closely with managers to provide communication and updates internally and externally during fundraising processes.
• Assist in the production of presentation materials.
• Organize and coordinate onsite meetings for clients.
• Manage public exposure through our annual meeting, industry conferences, databases and seminars.
• Assist in origination of new business for the firm over time
Required Skill set
• Meeting deadlines
• Accuracy and quality of output
• Proactive approach to tasks
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in economics, finance or accounting with a strong GPA
• 1-2 years of finance experience in investment banking, investor relations, private equity, consulting, or private capital placement, is preferred
• Must possess knowledge of alternative assets industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a general understanding of private equity financial analysis
• Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• A self-starter with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. This job description does not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.