Job description / Role
Our client a niche UK fire engineering consultancy requires a suitable educated and experienced Associate - Fire & Life Safety for there Dubai office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the fire and life safety team
- Managing projects from a fire and life safety perspective
- Developing and winning new business
- Acting as technical expert for fire and life safety engineering for the business in the UAE
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria;
- B Eng (Hon) degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in fire and life safety
- Member of relevant professional body such as MIFireE, SFPE, NFPA
- Be a chartered engineer or interested in achieving this status
- Have previous experience of managing projects within fire and life safety in the UAE
- Be fully fully IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Suite and relevant engineering software
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.