Job description / Role
- Handle the calls, visitors, couriers etc at the front desk of the branch in the absence of Receptionist.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Assist the admin team in visa processing for the employees and selected candidates, as and when required.
- Participate in the improvement of the bank's HR management and comprehensive management policies, systems and procedures.
- Participate in the research on branch HR management, organizational structure and business development.
- Participate in secretarial work such as drafting comprehensive materials, organizing meetings and writing meeting minutes.
- Participate in the supervision and management of branch security, property and vehicle management and other administrative and logistics work.
- Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and government organizations/authorities and provide a key inter-face between two.
- Responsible for the transportation arrangement of the top management of the branch.
- Handle all kinds of routine administration processes like office management and maintenance; support the other departments whenever related issues are faced; co-ordinate with external vendors, Head Office and regional team.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Fluency in English is a must. Speak Chinese would be an advantage.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Addmind Hospitality Group
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|