Job description / Role
My client, a leading Design studio in the Middle East and internationally is seeking a talented Associate level Interior Designer to join their team in Dubai.
- You must have an impressive portfolio within 5* Hotel Interiors and have a round 10 + years' experience and at least 3 in the Middle East.
- With a Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
Please apply with your CV in a Word Document.
- Minimum of a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Successful candidate must have 10 + years' experience
- Previous experiencing in the Middle East highly advantageous but not essential.
- In depth experience in projects focusing on hospitality (5 star hotels), bars and restaurants.
- Very hands-on, be approachable and be able to give overall guidance to the design team.
- Be capable of managing a team/ project with the assistance of a number of talented direct reportees.
Please apply with CV.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality/Mixed Use Projects
Head of Interior Design
Techanical Interior Architect - Retail