Job description / Role
• To provide onsite and remote support to employees to resolve IT related issues, maintain the end user environment in line with the required standards, complete new technology testing to ensure it fits within the IT infrastructure and provide project support to continuously improve the IT environment.
• Provide onsite and remote support to employees to resolve IT related issues, logging all issues and requests in line with the required standards
• Act as the second line of support to the IT Service Desk and escalate where required in line with the agreed process
• Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
• Maintain the end user environment by ensuring the anti-virus is updated and VDI images are updated and maintained as per the agreed standards
• Prepare the images for the end user equipment ensuring tests are completed and work on all applications
• Test end user equipment ensuring it works within the ADCB infrastructure and authorise the use of the equipment based on the results of the tests
• Escalate issues to vendors, where applicable, and follow up to ensure resolved as required within the agreed timeframes
• Provide project support on IT related projects to drive the continuous improvement of the business
• Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders
• Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own contribution to business performance
• At least 3 years of experience working in IT desk top support
• University Graduate
• English and Arabic speaking
• Excellent communication skills
• Desktop support skills
• Accelerate Growth
• Drive Performance
• Communicate & Collaborate
• Build Relationships
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .