Job description / Role
We are Looking for a candidate who will handle meat/buffalo/lamb/chicken - fresh and frozen market both retail and HORECA.
Nationality: Open/Arabic Preferred
Customer Strategy and Business Plan
• Executes the Channel / customer business plan for his/her area.
• Build and maintain business relationship with customer’s decision makers.
• Ensure orders are communicated to sales coordinators accurately and on time.
• Working in closely with food service development team to introduce new products / new applications with customers
• Guides and leads team of sales representative to open new customers
• Route planning for sales representatives.
• Ensuring account receivables are collected on time. Be aware of customer’s financial health to prevent bad debts.
• Working with sales representatives to collect overdue amounts.D5
• Working closely with sales coordinators to ensure high customer service levels.
• Promptly address customer complaints
• Ensuring products are sold according to price lists.
• Joint Business Plan
• Advisory role to channel manager for rates negotiations and terms of trade.
• Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution
• Plays active ambassador role
• Acts as active ambassador of IFFCO at the customer and of the customer at IFFCO
• Bachelor degree in business or management related field - mandatory
• MBA degree in business or management related field - Desirable
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar role in the UAE, with HORECA
• 3 years experience in FMCG Sales in HORECA
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.
Sales Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Territory Sales Manager
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Business Developer - B2B
Majid Al Futtaim Retail