Job description / Role
Associate Manager Operational Strategy - Passenger Journey - Upcoming
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Associate Manager - Operational Strategy - Passenger Journey
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible for the development of a concept of operations for all non-aircraft elements of the passenger journey including baggage (overseeing the passenger flows across all landside and airside areas and processes).
- You will support the Manager - Operational Strategy, Passenger Journey in developing Dubai Airports' TAM (Total Airport Management) approach, overseeing the flow of passengers across all touchpoints (check-in, emigration, security, concourse)
- You will coordinate stakeholders' input into the development of future operational systems and will work with Business Technology and Operations to design and implement these (e.g. enhanced Human RMS, Real-Time Control, Predictive Planning tools). These tools will leverage automation and optimisation to deliver significant benefits in terms of resource efficiency and customer experience.
What you bring
- Qualified to degree level or an equivalent level in an aviation management or relevant business studies discipline.
- At least 6 to 8 years' experience in aviation management, including extensive experience within Airport Management company, Airline or Ground Handling company.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, especially at senior level, with strong influencing skills
- Experience in managing projects in an operational and multi stakeholder environment and use a number of process improvement tools (e.g. process mapping).
- In-depth knowledge of airport operations with technical expertise in check-in and/or security and/or border control.
- Detailed understanding of airport capacity and operational planning processes.
- Experience of disrupted operation management and business continuity planning is desirable.
- Highly-developed management and negotiation skills in a stakeholder-driven environment.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.