Job description / Role
To transact Raw Material and Packaging Material that spans a wide range of items. Also responsible to ensure that all purchased materials, services & supplies required for local business needs are procured as per the required specifications, and made available in a timely manner at the most competitive price, and highest quality possible.
- Implement sourcing strategies to provide the company competitive advantage in the areas of materials, supplies, and services.
- Managing purchasing team, suppliers, relationships, SLA's (service level agreements)
- International trading issues/imports/legal, awareness and management
- Manage suppliers, cost, quality, and delivery performance.
- Locate, analyze, and develop a consolidated supplier base to meet current and future needs.
- Ensure 100% stock availability against production plan.
- Order processing, provision of specific documentation, pricing & product information assisting is expediting shipment clearance, company representation at the Customs House & monitoring to acquire the effective services of the company; while ensuring that consignments are being cleared as per the valid law enactment & duty brackets & category.
- To ensure that purchases are made against approved Promotional Activity Memo, Asset requisition (A/R), Purchase Requisition (P/R), or, exceptions deemed acceptable in the Purchase Policy.
- Manage the complete clearance team and ensure that all documents are prepared on time in full to avoid any demurrage.
- Understand, reflect & practice IFFCO’s vision & values.
Qualifications: Bachelors: Any Stream
Competencies: 6 to 8 years of relevant experience with Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Manufacturing orientation
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP
- Purchase efficiency
- Zero Demurrage
- Ensure 100% stock availability
- 100% Compliance of central purchase policies
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital