Job description / Role
- Complete development, optimization and cost reduction projects for specified customers, proactively and/or in response to briefs to achieve sales growth.
- Conduct factory `scale up’s’ and monitor first production runs.
- R&D data base management
- Creating & Maintaining the formulas, process to manufacture, Raw material and finish product specification and other R&D related documents
- Conducting and proper documenting the chemical & physical analysis - Target and new products
- Managing R&D laboratory activities
- Meeting Internal/External Customer sample requirements.
- Organize and Participate in internal Sensory taste panel sessions
- Interact with suppliers and participate in workshops/seminars to ensure that up to date ingredients, technologies and trends are used in new developments.
- Problem solving / Trouble shooting with customers, suppliers and production.
- Candidate should be either a graduate or post graduate (MSc/BSc Food Science and Technology.)
- 5-7 Years’ experience in related field
- Development knowledge in properties of Spices, Seasonings, Functional taste systems and processing thereof.
- Awareness in food standards and regulations.
- Highly organized, analytical and attention to detail
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.