Job description / Role
Associate Manager - Trade Marketing(Retail - Food Cate
• Assisting in all Trade Marketing activities on assigned categories. Coordinate With Category Marketing Team for Trade Plans, Volumes, Trade Marketing investment’s, Budgets and Liaises with Sales Team to achieve agreed Volumes, Market Executions, OSA and Promotion Activity according to the Plan with Ability to Understand Customer and Shopper sights and Conduct customer business planning with Key Account managers
• Driving value and volume targets for the month by LOB and make sure budget numbers should be achieved
• Managing trade marketing investment for the category
• Execution of all the launches / re-launches for the year
• Driving sales KPIs like ECO, OSA etc.
• Lock Promotional plan by account every month and ensure stock availability
• Taking care of freshness policy i.e. managing near expiry stocks
• Custodian of SOP process and lock 3 months rolling sales estimates & promotional SKU’s
• Design and timely updation of assortment and Plano-grams for the categories
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.