Job description / Role
• Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy, including review existing planograms in IFFCO’s major clients
• Produce planogram displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
• Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
• Lead the merchandising team in the assigned accounts in achieving excellence at POP
• Accountable to ensure that visibility/space agreements with customers are implemented
• Responsible to maintain and effective and accurate POP materials stock management and forecast of the channel
• Train and develop merchandising team including on- job training
• Bachelor / MBA Degree
• 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales
• Analytical Skills
• People Management
• Merchandising management
• Time Management
• Customer Management
• Negotiation Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Execution and Effectiveness
• Effective Communication Skills
• Multiple category/channel knowledge
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.