Job description / Role
My client is a global Multi-Disciplinary Design practice currently working a number of exciting developments across the Middle East and Europe.
To continue meeting the demands of the market and due to an influx of recent projects, they have a pressing requirement in their UAE office for an Associate Master Planner.
This position will sit within the Urbanism + Planning practice line and lead the implementation of strategy for teams or units within a business, function or geographic operation, including projects.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Managing and delivering high value complex multi-disciplinary projects with project management skills, working directly with Master Planning Director and coordinating with offices in other geographical locations
• Leading showcase complex proposals and ensuring high quality output including innovative ways to present
• Ability to operate as a technical lead for multiple projects at various scale of master planning projects with a sound understanding of all relevant planning workstreams.
• Providing specific technical expertise in spatial planning, regional planning, developing governance and implementation strategies
• Strong ability to communicate differences between planning stages and drive outcomes of report structure and content.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and government (approving agencies) to advance approvals of development, Master Plans, Development Guidelines and policies.
• Communicate and coordinate with clients and project teams to enable creation of project briefs to set out project objectives.
• Over 15 years in the Urban Planning field ideally having worked on government and private sector projects
• Bachelor's Degree in Urban Planning, Design, Urban Policy or Town Planning
• Masters degree would be beneficial but not essential
• Exceptional experience in preparing high-quality, multi-disciplinary written and illustrative planning principles, concepts, strategies, controls and guidelines.
• Strong ability to write, refine and deliver final reports with regard to planning, urban design and development projects.
• Ability to structure, lead and participate in planning, urban design and development workshops as required.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.