Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What you'll be doing
Have a passion for fashion, building relationships and merchandising?
Wear That Merchandisers are passionate about fashion, but they also thrive on building genuine relationships to deliver a truly personalised service. They're natural trendsetters, wardrobe problem-solvers and outfit artists. But, most importantly, they care about their clients.
- System Management: Skill level, knowledge and understanding of all BI (Business Intelligence) tools
- Communication: Clear, conscious, informative communication between in-house functions and external stakeholders.
- Teamwork: Wear That Spirit, Work's well within the team, Shows compassion towards team members, understands diversity.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving: Have an eye for details by being sharp in spotting a challenge before occurring and be fully empowered to resolve on the spot
- Independent Action: Time management, take initiatives, Agility and proactive
- Stock Flow: Appropriate actions to get the stock flow in the correct balance of outgoing stock to incoming stock. Highlighting stock risks in advance to make active decision instead of being re active.
- Replenishment: Weekly Replenishment done to foresee the gaps and forward planning to not be in a situation of NOOS lines 0. Stock model follows the fast fashion model of 6 WOS.
- Pricing: 100% accuracy on landed, SRP and cost price to be followed.
- Weekly Reporting: Report's meeting deadline times for publishing to group members. 100% accuracy of information in reports.
- OTB: Management of file, file up to date with current spends to be able to make accurate buying decisions with forward planning.
- Margin Management: Margin protection to make sure we are hitting the budgeted target for the year.
- Net Sales Retail: Top-line Sales achieved or overachieved, profitable steps to make the budget achievement happen.
- Inventory management: BOP and EOP target achieved vs Budget.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 5 years' experience in a similar Merchandising or Demand Planning role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical mindset, expert MS Excel user.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.