Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
- You will work with sales teams to provide direction to drive deals for high-value services
- As an Associate Partner you will demonstrate credential in core cloud domains and and represent overall PBS services and capabilities
- Work closely with sales teams in developing client presentations and SoW
- You will be accountable for driving signings, revenue and profit
- As and AP you will help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery
- Participate in project delivery to varying degrees depending on project complexity
- You will establish strong relationships in key accounts to help progress the PBS portfolio
- Help establish and grow practitioner capability and skills across PBS
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience in demonstrating though leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in one or more cloud domains and technologies:
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, IBM), private cloud (OpenShift, OpenStack, ICP etc.)
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Have sound knowledge in the following topics
- Data center technologies and operations
- IT governance and IT service management
- IT value management
- IT-Business alignment
- Financial analysis (TCO, RoI etc.)
- Know-how and experience in the following topics would be preferred
- (Cyber) resiliency
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Management aspects such as business model of IT, application and technology landscape, and IT operating model
- Familiar with industry standards and best-practices (COBIT, ITIL, ISO)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Presentation preparation and interpersonal skiils
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience as IT consultant
- Strong industry knowledge, understanding of hybrid cloud technologies, capabilities and knowledge of upcoming trends to work with our clients in order to develop roadmaps, create business case and RoI
- Experience in IT strategy assessment and design including planning and leading complex transformation programs
- Experience in capturing and analyzing clients' IT landscape including definition of clients future cloud strategy
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Infrastructure Team Lead
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
IT Product Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Solution Architect Senior Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Apr|