Job description / Role
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The IAM Associate Partner provides thought leadership and architectural guidance to our clients to transform their current identity and access management programs into a next generation identity and access management program. The transformational projects include the integration and interaction of access management, governance, privileged identity, managed services, and insider threat solutions to provide a holistic identity solution for our clients across their employees, suppliers, and customers.
- The Associate Partner will lead IAM practice in MEA region and will be responsible for all aspects of the practice, including client engagement, leading and/or mentoring on consulting engagements. Additionally AP will be responsible for all financial metrics, such as signings, revenue, profit, and utilization. IAM team under AP leadership will provide solutions to solve these specific business issues for our clients. This will include recommending and implementing products and implementing process updates. They will be able to look at our client's issues and provide guidance on a systematic approach to solve these within our client's budget and timeframe.
- This position requires knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures. This position requires IT consulting skills, the ability to act as a trusted client advisor and the ability to shift smoothly between roles as advisory team member, team technical lead, and project lead as required. Candidate should possess IAM skills across key access management, identity governance, privileged identity management, and cloud identity tools with the ability to quickly learn the key points of the IBM IAM product suite both cloud based and on-premise.
Candidates must have strong organization skills, be able to multi-task effectively, and have strong communications skills both written/verbal.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years' experience with hands on solution design and deployment of identity and access management tools.
- Leadership Experience with Cloud solution and integration of IAM tools.
- Experience developing Statements of Work
- At least 3 years' experience in designing/ architecting enterprise security solutions
- Experience leading large scale IAM projects with multiple team members across several IAM domains.
- Experience utilizing project management software
- Experience in developing scope and sizing solutions for a project.
- Experience in Project Budget and Tracking
- Experience in IAM process design
- Readiness to travel 75% travel annually
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with and leading offshore teams
- Experience with IBMs suite of on-premise and/or cloud-based identity management tools.
- Certified in CISSP, SSCP, CISA or CISM
- IAM product certifications
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life at IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.