Job description / Role
The role will focus on private credit investments within MENA.
The client is a multi-billion dollar alternative investments management, investing across private equity, private credit and real estate in the MENA region.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the responsibilities would be:
* Conducting research on market trends, pricing and competition including recent acquisitions and dispositions, etc and assisting in sourcing for opportunities
* Conducting due diligence on potential investments including building financial models and providing analysis on the same
* Building complex financial models including building assumptions and translating data on the same
* Preparing high-quality investment committee presentation materials and other supporting documents in a clear concise manner
* Executing acquisitions and dispositions including preparation of aspects of draft term sheets, letters of intent or offer letters
* Managing information into data room for buyer due diligence and assistance with submitting the same
* Being involved in other ad-hoc projects for the team
Excellent exposure and great benefits
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* Have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a top tier university; with a preference for a Masters Degree/ MBA
* Have 3-5 years' experience within a bulge-bracket investment banking firm/Big Four/similar organisation
* Have excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, merger models, portfolio metrics, DCF models etc.
* Have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Arabic speaker - preferred
* Be passionate about having a career in Private Credit
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Family Office - Investment Manager
Gold Standard DMCC
Credit Risk Analyst - 8 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
AVP/VP - Real Estate Private Equity