Job description / Role
Associate Professor in Strategic Management up to 21k++ Aed for a Leading University in Sharjah
• Lead specific aspects of assessment and assurance of learning related to Strategic Management.
• Teach undergraduate and/or graduate Strategic Management courses such as Management Policy and Strategy, Strategic Planning, Business and Society, Organizational Behavior, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, etc.
• POSITION: Associate Professor in Strategic Management
• SALARY: 21,000 AED full package plus benefits (Accommodation and Furniture Allowance, Airfare, Medical Insurance, Annual Leave, Summer Payment, Additional Credit Payment, Participation & Conferences), depending on years of experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: University
• LOCATION: Sharjah, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to Eastern European and African Nationals
• Male/Female, 55 years old and below
• Minimum 7 years of teaching experience with 5 years as Lecturer post PHD
• PhD degree holder specialized in Strategy in Business Management
• Minimum 3 publications and 2 conference presentations
• Experience in teaching courses like: Leading through Creativity, Strategic Management, Strategic Risk Management, etc.
• Expertise in subject matter with effective communications skills and good interpersonal skills is a must
• Handling MBA and BBA classess
• Expertise in a particular subject area or areas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.