Job description / Role
• Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
• Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
• Draft routine leases and amendments.
• Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
• Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
• Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
• Defend the municipal code litigation.
• Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law (essential).
• Admitted as a Notary Public (essential).
• Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
• Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
• Good understanding of Foreclosure.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Associate - Private Equity
Ignite Search & Selection
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine
Big Fish Recruitment