Job description / Role
Your new office
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has a team of over 50 staff now recruiting for positions throughout the region. The team is a great mix of international Hays transferees and locally hired talent from around the world.
We have HTS, Executive, Perm and Contracting businesses who work with MNCs and local corporates in the major economic sectors including financial services, tourism, technology, energy, real estate, health and education. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing for the UAE team.
While based in Dubai, the office recruits for positions across the GCC in locations such as Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait. The sheer size of this region, along with its forecasted population and GDP growth, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
We are looking for a hardworking and tenacious Associate Consultant for our Logistics sector who has a desire to kick start their career in recruitment and to deliver excellent results. You will be trained and supported by a Manager who will guide you to further grow our Logistic Client base as an expert in a this field.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
What you'll need to succeed:
• This role requires someone with strong communication skills and who can demonstrate this by building strong relationships and rapport with our clients and candidates.
• You will be eager to learn and develop your market awareness and a great understanding of your clients’ recruitment technology needs.
• As an expert in your field, you will lead by example and influence the careers of others.
• Prior experience in recruitment is not necessary as Hays will provide full training.
The successful applicant will also need to be:
• Highly motivated and sales driven
• Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
• Keen to build a strong track record of exceeding targets
• Confident to establish new relationships
• Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
Here in the Hays Dubai office we have many great additional benefits alongside our attractive salary & uncapped monthly commission schemes. We have a flexible 'Work from Home' policy, free breakfast on Fridays as well as casual dress, weekly prizes & Quarterly lunches!
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Executive Researcher
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Excelsior Group ME