Job description / Role
• Develop and maintain relationship with clients to achieve personal business target and department business target.
• Provide the marketing strategy/plan and works closely with the Head and the Deputy Head to execute and deliver on such strategies/plan.
• Conduct CDD and AML risk assessment when onboard clients, and conduct periodic review of KYC.
• Meet customers and solicit business for the Bank; arrange meeting with potential customers. Prepare marketing proposal and negotiate with customers after understanding/exploration of demands of clients.
• Carry out CDD and credit assessment work before submitting application of transition/credit rating/credit limits to Credit Committee.
• Review and satisfactory completion of transaction documentation before execution of each transaction.
• Proceed transaction.
• Conduct post-lending management including KYC review, credit rating/limits review and loan review.
• Enhancing the cooperation with clients in multi-fields through connecting clients to other departments or Group institutions.
• Other work assigned by heads of the department or senior management
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
• 3 years of relevant working experience in banking industry
• Good speaking, reading and writing in English (Mandarin, Arabic or Indian speaking would be a plus )
• Experience of serving NBFI clients
• Good command of Office software
• CFA, FRM or ACCA would be a plus
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.