Associate - Roads and Highways
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an Associate - Roads and Highways whom will be responsible in leading the delivery of large road and highway infrastructure projects while providing specialist technical expertise during design and construction phases.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in technical highway policy and regulation writing, master planning.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Managing complex multidiscipline projects including major highways and urban development projects.
* Managing key client relationships in the public & private sector, as well as other internal Business Units.
* Planning resources and make sure that they are available to deliver the services needed.
* Building effective teams and provide support to staff assigned to the project.
* Managing and mentoring a team to whom the role will? provide leadership on technical matters.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering with15+ years relevant experience in the project specific field with a minimum of 5 years working in the ME in a similar role.
* Solid engineering experience in the design, managing & review of a variety of different major highways and infrastructure projects with extensive knowledge of the ME guidelines.
What's in it for you?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.