Job description / Role
Hospitality Advisory Administration
• Provide support in the preparation of feasibility studies and financial modelling to support new business opportunities and/or clients’ projects
• Gather hospitality market data and prepare benchmarking analyses
• Build reports, dashboards and provide analysis
• Monitor the competitive market comparing performance to market
• Participate in management reviews and prepare analysis presenting key performance indicators or other key variances to benchmarks
• Prepare, circulate and follow up on meeting minutes.
Supporting Asset Management
• Serve as internal customer support, collecting business needs, and providing analytics and intelligence accordingly to business owners
• Will be involved in adding and integrating new data sources to the data warehouse by exploring and identifying logical relationships among multiple database objects
• Assist in preparation of budgets and plans for new / proposed developments, assist in the review of new opportunities in providing due diligence, market insight and preparation of development packs for board review
• Remain updated with sector developments while focusing on changes that may impact future operator revenue
• Support Senior Associate in preparing any operational asset performance reports.
• Support the Managing Director in company-wide projects that have ad hoc basis if requested
• Document Control
• Maintain storage and archival of all documents and records to ensure the documents and records are accessible as per authorisation
• Develop and maintain retention schedule for all hard copy and electronic documents
AED 15,000 to 15,100 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Life and Medical Insurance, Yearly Air Ticket, Bonus etc
• High School Diploma
• Valid Driving License
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience with at two years of progressive experience in the Middle East region
• Hospitality/Tour Operator/ Tourism Company operations experience is preferable
• Excellent driving skills
• Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Good in communicating in English
About the Company
RAK Hospitality Holding (RAKHH) is an integrated hospitality asset owner and manager. Following the issuance of Emiri Decree No 18 of 31 December 2013 governing Khuzam Hotels Holding LLC, the company was established in 2014, with a purpose of becoming a leading integrated, hospitality sector-focused asset owner and manager.
RAKHH’s unique advantage lies in its premium portfolio and disciplined approach to hospitality investments. Focused on maximizing returns and unlocking value to investors, RAKHH forged strategic and long-term relationships with global hotel operators and global restaurant chains. Comprising of highly experienced professionals with deep, sector-focused, local and global knowledge, strong relationships and access to global industry players, RAKHH employs a team that is highly agile and uses resources wisely to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
RAKHH has built strong asset management capabilities to assist with strategic decisions aimed at maximizing value for each individual asset. RAKHH is deeply rooted in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and is the undisputed leader within its hospitality sector. Executives and the management team work closely with all of the Emirate’s stakeholders to write the story of Ras Al Khaimah’s next 10 years of growth.