Job description / Role
Associate Subcontracts Administrator
- Performs full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work.
- Qualifies suppliers, issues requests for proposals, evaluates proposals, maintains subcontract files in accordance to established procedures.
- Oversees and performs the full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work on a project.
- Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within their field.
- Displays core job competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- 1-2 years of work experience as its an entry level in an Associate role and not mandatory to have Procurement experience.
- Candidates must have good administrative skills with a basic know-how of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.